Bally’s Las Vegas is a hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip. One of the signature features of the hotel is the neon lighting wrapped around the covered moving sidewalk that brings guests from Las Vegas Boulevard to the entrance of the casino while old hits from the Rat Pack are pumped out. The resort has a large shopping area a floor below its gaming level, including several restaurants and there is a Las Vegas Monorail station at the rear of the property. Bally’s is home for the long-running production show Jubilee! which opened in 1981.
Classic Guest Room
At more than 450 square feet, Bally’s Classic guest rooms are among the most spacious standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one king or two queen beds, and smoking or non-smoking rooms.
Room Amenities Include:
To reserve a Hotel/Golf Package and stay at Bally’s Las Vegas please call us at 800-641-6404. All Hotel/Golf Packages with rooms at Bally’s are customizable and rates will vary.
- Angel Park Golf Club – Mountain Course
- Angel Park Golf Club – Palm Course
- Boulder Creek Golf Club – Coyote
- Boulder Creek Golf Club – Desert
- Boulder Creek Golf Club – El Dorado
- Desert Pines Golf Club
- Las Vegas National
- Legacy Golf Club
- Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort – Snow Mountain
- Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort – Sun Mountain
- Painted Desert Golf Club
- Rhodes Ranch Golf Club
- Siena Golf Club
- Silverstone Golf Club
- Stallion Mountain Country Club
- Chimera Golf Club at Tuscany